• Knowledge of IP networks.
• Knowledge of Linux operating system.
• Some experience in dynamic malware analysis.
• Student of Telecommunication at WEiTI (Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology), currently at fourth year.
•BSc thesis: Ransomware detection and prevention system
• Graduated CISCO CCNA Routing & Switching course, version 5 of CISCO Networking Academy.
• Programming skills in C, C++, C#, Java and Python.
• Active participant of KNBI Science Club (Information Security Science Club), which organized such workshops as:
• Samsung „ Mobile Security Workshop”.
• Series of workshops about penetration tests of web applications organized by PWC.
• SSRF vulnerability workshop organized by Goldman Sachs.
• Participation in “Information Extraction” course, hosted by ParisTech Telecom with professor Fabian Suchanek.
• Participation in Black Hat Europe 2017 conference.
• Programming languages: C/C++, Java, Python.
• I have a hobby which is widely understood computer security. I try to learn a lot by myself, both at home and by attending in IT conferences about security, as well as studying materials which can be found on the Internet. I offer full commitment and willingness to learn anything that I find interesting.
• I read a lot and educate myself in both security and IT subject.
• Driving licenses, category A and B (cars and motorcycles).